Thank you for your interest in registering as a Customer Experience Advocate (CEA)! We are looking for individuals who would like to make a difference by sharing their experiences as customers. Our company, SatisFIND, is the pioneer in Customer Experience Measurement in the Philippines and in India. We work with real customers like you, whom we call Customer Experience Advocates. Feedback from your customer experience will help improve the quality of service delivered by the various establishments SatisFIND is partnered with.
- You have to be at least 18 years old to qualify.
- You may be employed, self-employed, unemployed, a student, retired or a full-time homemaker.
- You don’t have to have a degree or any special training or experience. We will provide you all the information you will need to prepare you for an assignment.
- You need to have access to the internet, either in your home or in a nearby internet shop. All reports are sent via the internet through your personal account with SatisFIND.
QUALITIES OF A CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ADVOCATE
- Able to read and follow written guidelines
- Able to remember details
- Can express observations and thoughts well in writing
To start your registration as a Customer Experience Advocate and join our mystery shopping projects, we will request some information about you and your shopping habits. We ensure that the information you will share with SatisFIND will be kept confidential. To begin your registration, please click the link below.
We look forward to the stories you will share about your customer experiences!