SatisFIND respects your right to privacy. This policy summarizes what personal information we may collect, how we may use this information, and other important topics relating to your privacy and data protection. It is SatisFIND policy to comply with all applicable privacy and data protection laws in all the countries and territories we operate in. Including the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012 ("DPA") and its implementing rules and regulations ("DPA IRR"). Personal data in Singapore is protected under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).This commitment reflects the value we place on earning and keeping the trust of our mystery shoppers, customers, business partners and others who share their personal information with us.
This Policy applies to all Internet sites and mobile applications operated by or on behalf of SatisFIND and includes SatisFIND entities worldwide (each a “SatisFIND Internet Site or App”). It also applies to personal information SatisFIND may otherwise collect: (i) through our products and services; (ii) when you interact with us by means other than a SatisFIND Internet Site or App, for example, in person, by telephone, or at a training; and (iii) from our customers, distributors, suppliers, vendors, and other business partners (collectively “Business Partners”).
However, different SatisFIND Internet Sites, Apps, products, and services have different purposes and features. If additional or different disclosures are required for a specific SatisFIND Internet Site, App, product, or service, then we provide those disclosures separately on, or with, the relevant Internet Site, App, product, or service. Each such specific privacy disclosure, policy, or statement (“Specific Privacy Statement”) supplements and amends this Policy.
General Principles of SatisFIND’s Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
To the extent required by applicable law, whenever SatisFIND collects personal information, SatisFIND will:
- provide timely and appropriate notice to you about our data practices;
- collect your personal information only for specified and legitimate purposes. The information we collect will be relevant, adequate and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected;
- process your personal information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected or to which you have subsequently consented;
- take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and, where necessary, kept up-to-date;
- not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes without giving you an opportunity to “opt-out”; and
- take appropriate measures, by contract or otherwise, to provide adequate protection for personal information that is disclosed to a third party or transferred to another country, including transfers within SatisFIND.
Personal Information SatisFIND Collects
SatisFIND collects the following types of personal information:
Information You Provide
SatisFIND collects personal information you provide us, which may include: (i) contact information, such as your name, company name, job title, address, e-mail address, and phone number; (ii) additional information about you to help us get to know you better, such as your gender, age, date of birth, nationality, professional associations and registration numbers, information about how you use our products, and demographic information; (iii) comments, questions, requests and orders you may make; (iv) financial information needed to process payments if you make purchases, such as credit card or account information or tax identification number; (v) log-in information, including, if applicable, social media account information for login purposes; and (vi) information about your preferences, such as your preferred methods of communication and product types in which you are interested. (vii) shopping and lifestyle preferences to match mystery shoppers to projects they maybe interested to participate in
Information Automatically Gathered from Your Device
Device and browser information. SatisFIND may collect technical information about your device, such as device type, browser type, IP address, operating system, and device identifier. SatisFIND collects this information automatically from your device and web browser through cookies and similar technologies.
Information about how you interact with us. SatisFIND may collect technical data about your usage of SatisFIND Internet Sites and Apps and how you interact with our digital advertisements and promotions, such as content viewed or downloaded, features used, links clicked, SatisFIND invite and promotional emails opened, and dates and times of interactions. SatisFIND collects this information using cookies and similar technologies. Location information. SatisFIND may collect location information, including precise real-time location information from your device and imprecise location information derived from, for example, your IP address or postal code. SatisFIND Apps will NOT access precise-real time location information from your device unless you grant permission to do so.
Cookies and Similar Technologies:
A "cookie" is a file of information placed on your device when you visit a website. Cookies and similar technologies can enhance your user experience by saving your preferences, personalizing your online experience, holding items in your shopping cart, and sometimes providing you with advertising which is tailored to your interests.
SatisFIND Internet Sites use "session cookies." A session cookie does not identify you personally and expires after you close your browser. For example, when you use the SatisFIND website, we place a session cookie to note what pages you have viewed. We can use this information to provide you recommendations of other products / mystery shops / training that may be of interest. SatisFIND Internet Sites also use "persistent cookies." These cookies do not expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies stay on your computer until you delete them or they expire. By assigning your computer a unique identifier, we are able to create a database of your previous choices and preferences which can be provided by us automatically, saving you time and effort on future visits. For example, after you make a purchase, if you decide to make another purchase, your shipping address may have been retained and will only need to be confirmed. In the case of mystery shoppers, if you decide to accept a mystery shopping assignment with SatisFIND, we may retain details of your past assignments.
In addition, your browser may allow you to adjust settings to accept or reject cookies, or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. Analytics and Advertising. SatisFIND uses third-party analytics services to better understand how users engage with SatisFIND Internet Sites and Apps, including services provided by Google. Please use the following link for more information about how Google collect and use data when you visit their partners' websites or apps:
SatisFIND also uses third-party advertising services to provide advertisements for SatisFIND products or services that may be of interest to you when you visit websites or other online services.
SatisFIND allows selected third parties, including these analytics and advertising services, to place cookies on our Internet Sites. These third parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites.
These third parties may be members of industry self-regulatory groups such as the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). The websites for these groups provide more information on interest-based online advertising and how to opt out of receiving interest-based online ads from participating companies.
Do Not Track Browser Settings. Some browsers may transmit "Do Not Track" ("DNT") signals to the websites you visit. Because there is not common agreement about how to interpret DNT signals, SatisFIND currently does not take action in response to them.
Information from Business Partners and other Third Parties
SatisFIND collects personal information through our Business Partners. This information may include contact information, such as name, company name, job title, address, e-mail address, and phone number.
SatisFIND may also obtain personal information from other third-party sources, including publicly and commercially available sources. We may combine the information we receive from our Business Partners and other third-party sources with information that we collect from you or your device, as described above.
You have choices about the personal information you provide SatisFIND. You may choose not to provide information that we request, but if you do so, we may not be able to provide you a relevant service or a particular feature for a SatisFIND Internet Site, App, or product.
How SatisFIND Uses Your Personal Information
SatisFIND may use your personal information to:
Develop and manage our relationships with you and our Business Partners. This may include: (i) delivering services or carrying out transactions that you or our Business Partners have requested; (ii) providing information about SatisFIND products, services, and transactions, and advertisements, that may be of interest to you; (iii) providing you and our Business Partners a more consistent experience in interacting with SatisFIND, including by learning more about you and how you use and interact with SatisFIND Internet Sites, Apps, products, and services; and (iv) planning, managing, and performing under our contractual relationships with our Business Partners.
Communicate with you or your company. This may include: (i) informing you of SatisFIND products, services, and promotional activities that may be of interest to you or your company; (ii) providing information about relevant SatisFIND products, services, and transactions, including, for example, pricing information, technical data, invoice, shipping, or production information, warranty or recall information, or information about product or service improvements; (iii) responding to questions or inquiries that you make, including customer service requests; and (iv) inviting you to participate in, or informing you of the results of, customer satisfaction or market research surveys.
Provide and improve our Internet Sites, Apps, products, and services. This may include: (i) customizing them to your preferences or interests, making them more compatible with your technology, or otherwise making them easier to use; (ii) maintaining the security of and otherwise protecting them; and (iii) and developing new SatisFIND Internet Sites, Apps, products and services.
Address legal issues. This may include: (i) complying with our obligations to retain certain business records for minimum retention periods; (ii) establishing, exercising, or defending legal claims; (iii) complying with laws, regulations, court orders, or other legal process; (iv) detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violation of our contracts or agreements, violations of law, or other misuse of SatisFIND Internet Sites, Apps, products or services; and (v) protecting SatisFIND’s rights or property, or yours or others’ health, safety, welfare, rights, or property.
SatisFIND may also use your personal information for other uses consistent with the context in which the information was collected or with your consent.
SatisFIND may anonymize or aggregate any of the information we collect and use it for any purpose, including for research and product-development purposes. Such information will not identify you individually.
When SatisFIND May Share Your Personal Information
SatisFIND will not disclose your personal information except as described here:
- SatisFIND may share your personal information with other SatisFIND entities, including those in different countries. When we do so, these other SatisFIND entities will use your information in a manner consistent with this Policy, any applicable Specific Privacy Statements, and all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- SatisFIND may also share your personal information with third parties we hire to perform support services for us. These third parties are required to use the personal information we share with them only to perform services on our behalf and to treat your personal information in compliance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- In some cases, SatisFIND may share your personal information with third parties who partner with us to provide products and services to our customers, such as SatisFIND Pro Partners. If so, we will require our Business Partners to use that information in a manner consistent with this Policy, any applicable Specific Privacy Statements, and all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- SatisFIND may share your personal information with third parties when we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary: (i) to comply with a law, regulation, court order, or other legal process; (ii) to detect, prevent, and respond to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violation of our contracts or agreements, violation of law, or other misuse of SatisFIND Internet Sites, Apps, products or services; (iii) to protect SatisFIND rights or property or yours or others’ health, safety, welfare, rights, or property; or (iv) under similar circumstances. If such an event occurs, we will take appropriate steps to protect your personal information.
- SatisFIND may share your personal information with third parties in connection with the sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of SatisFIND or a SatisFIND business unit, or under similar circumstances. If such an event occurs, we will take appropriate steps to protect your personal information.
- SatisFIND may share your information with your permission or at your request
- SatisFIND may share anonymized or aggregated information internally and with third parties for any purpose. Such information will not identify you individually.
Security of Your Personal Information
Your personal information will generally be stored in SatisFIND databases or databases maintained by our service providers. Many of these databases are stored on servers located in the United States and Singapore.. SatisFIND takes appropriate measures, by contract or otherwise, to provide adequate protection for personal information that is disclosed to a third party or transferred to another country, including transfers within SatisFIND.
SatisFIND maintains reasonable safeguards to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal information. Although we use security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure, misuse, or alteration, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the Internet, we cannot guarantee the security of information provided over the Internet and will not be responsible for breaches of security beyond our reasonable control.
Links to Third Party Internet Sites and Plugins
SatisFIND Internet Sites and Apps may contain links to websites or mobile apps that are not operated by SatisFIND and plugins from social media platforms and other third parties. An example of a social media plugin is the Facebook “Like” button. We provide these links and plugins as a service and do not imply any endorsement of the activities or content of the related websites, apps, or social media platforms, nor any association with their operators. To learn about the information collected by these third-party websites, apps, and plugins, please visit their privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies for the websites, apps, and social media platforms you visit before using them or providing personal information.
Access to Your Personal Information
You may review, correct and update personal information you provide to us by using the feedback mechanisms provided at a particular SatisFIND Internet Site or App, by writing to us at: SatisFIND Pte. Inc. Data Protection Officer, 1 Coleman Street, #10-06 The Adelphi, Singapore 179803
Retention of Your Personal Information
How long we keep your personal information will vary and will depend on the purpose and use of information collected. There are legal requirements that we keep some types of data for specific periods. Otherwise, we will retain it for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected. To view the Data Deletion policy please review https://satisfind.com/data-deletion-policy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
SatisFIND B2B Services
Additional Information for EU Residents
Data controller and contact information
- If you are using SatisFIND B2B Services administered by your company, your company may be the controller for personal data collected by those SatisFIND B2B Services. Please contact your company for more information.
- You can reach SatisFIND’s European data protection officer at: Attn. EU Data Protection Officer, SatisFIND EU operations, email: privacy_EU@satisfind.com
- SatisFIND’s lawful basis for processing your personal data
- Processing on the basis of legitimate business interests. When we process personal information on the basis that the processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such interests include: providing, improving, and promoting SatisFIND Internet Sites, Apps, products, and services; (ii) communicating with current and potential customers, other Business Partners, and their individual points of contact; (iii) managing our relationships with our customers and other Business Partners, and their individual points of contact; (iv) other business development purposes; (v) sharing information within the SatisFIND group, as well as with service providers and other third parties; and (vi) maintaining the safety and security of our products, services and employees, including fraud protection.
- Processing on the basis of performance of a contract. Examples of situations in which we process personal information as necessary for performance of a contract include e-commerce transactions in which you purchase a product or service from SatisFIND, on your own behalf, through a SatisFIND Internet Site or App.
- Processing on the basis of consent. Examples of processing activities for which SatisFIND uses consent as its legal basis include: collecting and processing precise location information from your mobile device; (ii) sending promotional emails when consent is required under applicable law; and (iii) processing personal data on SatisFIND Internet Sites or Apps through cookies and similar technologies when consent is required by applicable law.
- Processing because SatisFIND is under a legal obligation to do so. Examples of situations in which SatisFIND must processes personal data to comply with its legal obligations include: payment of taxes and other government levies; (ii) providing your personal data to law enforcement agencies and other governmental bodies when required by applicable laws; (iii) retaining business records required to be retained by applicable laws; and (iv) complying with court orders or other legal process.
Additional information about the retention of your personal data
To determine the period for which your personal data will be retained in accordance with this Policy, SatisFIND considers criteria such as: any applicable legal requirements to retain data for a certain period of time; (ii) any retention obligations related to actual or potential litigation or government investigations; (iii) any retention requirements in relevant agreements with our Business Partners; (iv) the date of your last interaction with SatisFIND (including with SatisFIND Internet Sites, Apps, communications, etc.); (v) the length of time between your interactions with SatisFIND; (vi) the sensitivity of the data; and (vii) the purposes for which the data was collected.
Your individual rights
In accordance with the applicable laws in the European Union, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data, which apply differently in different circumstances: right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability and right to object to processing. Most of these rights are not absolute. Below we describe these rights in more detail and provide information on how you can exercise them. If you make a request to exercise your rights, we will respond within one month, but have the right to extend this period by two additional months, where necessary. If we extend the response period, we will let you know within one month from your request. You can exercise your rights by completing this request form and sending it to us at Privacy_EU@satisfind.com.
- Right of Access. You have the right to ask SatisFIND to confirm whether we process your personal data. If we do, you have the right to request access to your personal data that we process and the following information: the purposes of the processing; (ii) the categories of personal data we process; (iii) the recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data; (iv) the envisaged retention period of the data where possible, or the criteria we use to determine the retention period; (v) your right to request rectification or erasure of your personal data, or restriction of the processing of such data; (vi) your right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority; (vii) if we have not collected the data from you, any information we have available about the source of the data; and (viii) whether we use your personal data to make any automated decisions that have legal or other similar significant effects on you.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to have SatisFIND correct your personal data if they are inaccurate. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you may also have the right to have incomplete personal data about you completed, including by providing a supplementary statement to SatisFIND.
- Right to object to processing for SatisFIND’s legitimate business interests. You have the right to object to SatisFIND processing your personal data when that data is processed on the basis of SatisFIND’s legitimate business interests. SatisFIND will honor your objection and stop processing the relevant personal data unless: we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms; or (ii) we need to continue processing your personal data to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim.
- Right to object to processing for direct marketing. If SatisFIND processes your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to this processing. If you exercise this right, SatisFIND will stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that SatisFIND restrict the processing our your personal data in the following circumstances: for the period of time SatisFIND needs to verify the accuracy of your personal data when you contest its accuracy; (ii) when the processing of your personal data is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the data, and instead request that SatisFIND restrict the use of the data; (iii) when SatisFIND no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need the data to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim; or (iv) for the period of time SatisFIND needs to verify if it has compelling legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms when you object to the processing of your personal data for SatisFIND’s legitimate business interests.
- If following your request SatisFIND restricts the processing of your personal data, SatisFIND will store your data, and otherwise process it only with: your consent; (ii) to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim; (iii) to protect the rights of another natural or legal person; or (iv) for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or a Member State. SatisFIND will also inform you before lifting the restriction of processing.
- Right to erasure. The right to erasure is also called the “right to be forgotten.” You may ask SatisFIND to delete your personal data. This right not absolute. SatisFIND is required to delete your personal data upon your request only in the following circumstances: your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which SatisFIND collected or processed them; (ii) if SatisFIND processes your personal data on the basis of consent, you withdraw your consent, and no other legal ground exists for SatisFIND to continue processing your personal data; (iii) if SatisFIND processes your personal data for its legitimate business interests, you object to the processing, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for SatisFIND to continue processing your personal data; (iv) if SatisFIND has processed your personal data unlawfully; or (v) the personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation under European Union or Member State law to which SatisFIND is subject.
- SatisFIND is not required to erase your personal data to the extent that SatisFIND needs to process them to: exercise its right of freedom of expression and information; (ii) comply with a legal obligation under European Union or Member State law to which SatisFIND is subject; or (iii) to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive personal data you provided to SatisFIND when: the processing of the data is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and SatisFIND; (ii) SatisFIND’s processing of your personal data is carried out by automated means; and (iii) complying with your request will not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- If you have the right to receive such personal data and request that SatisFIND provide it, SatisFIND will provide it to you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
SatisFIND will use its best efforts to address and settle any requests or complaints brought to its attention. In addition, you have the right to approach the competent data protection authority with requests or complaints. This can be the supervisory authority in the country or federal state where you live. The overall competent supervisory authority for SatisFIND in Europe is:Commission for the Protection of Privacy
Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels
Telephone: +32 (0)2 274 4800
This addendum applies to the processing of personal information and sensitive personal information (collectively, “Personal Data”) by SatisFIND Entity in Philippines which is Customer Insights Worldwide Inc.,. (“CIW” or “we” hereinafter). For this purpose, the term “processing” shall include, but not limited to, the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, consolidation, blocking, erasure or destruction of personal data.
Philippine law defines personal information as any information whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
The personal information collected by SatisFIND may include, but not limited to, the following:
- name, title, address;
- personal identification and/or passport number;
- telephone number;
- email address and online passwords;
- records of communications with SatisFIND, responses to market surveys, mystery shopping, customer experience surveys and contests conducted by SatisFIND or on its behalf;
- credit card or debit card information;
- camera or video footage that identifies individuals (including CCTV footage) installed at some parts of SatisFIND’s premises and/or those that are part of its security infrastructure and those present at the mystery shopping locations.
- username, password and other identifiers when you register at SatisFIND’s website;
Sensitive personal information
Definition of sensitive personal information
Under Philippine law, sensitive personal information refers to personal information:
- About an individual’s race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color, and religious, philosophical or political affiliations;
- About an individual’s health, education, genetic or sexual life of a person, or to any proceeding for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by such person, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings;
- Issued by government agencies peculiar to an individual which includes, but not limited to, social security numbers, previous or current health records, licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation, and tax returns; and
- Specifically established by an executive order or an act of Congress to be kept classified.
Processing of sensitive personal information
We will only process sensitive personal information upon the express consent of the data subject and only for purposes it was provided, or in accordance with law.
In processing sensitive personal information, SatisFIND will inform data subjects of the sensitive personal information that is necessary to fulfill the core functionality of the product or service, and the consequences of refusal to the processing, for the purpose of allowing the data subjects to decide whether or not to give consent.
Collection, Purpose of Collection and Processing of Personal Data
Personal data will, generally, only be collected and used for the primary purposes of:
- communicating with employees, customers, contractors, suppliers, agents or any other individuals;
- conducting, improving, maintaining and developing a business relationship and/or for employment purposes;
- general HR administration and information required for the management of the employment relationship;
- processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
- identifying and verifying individuals that have been supplied with any SatisFIND services or products;
- administering customer orders or managing projects;
- responding to an individual’s queries;
- administering contests, mystery shopping or surveys conducted by SatisFIND or on SatisFIND’s behalf;
- marketing (such as providing individuals with information about SatisFIND products and promotional notices and offers);
- processing your purchase, application, inquiry or request;
- ensuring IT security and resource management;
- ensuring site security;
- compliance with applicable laws and regulations of regulatory authorities and enforcement agencies;
- administrative purposes such as billing, payment and debt collection;
- responding to any claim and/or legal process; and
- improving SatisFIND’s website.
SatisFIND discloses personal data:
- for the primary purpose for which it was collected; or
- for purposes that a reasonable person will consider appropriate in the circumstances; or
- where the individual has consented; or
- for direct marketing by SatisFIND where consent has been given, but individuals will be given the opportunity to opt out of such direct marketing. SatisFIND includes its contact details in any direct marketing; or
- where permitted by law;
- to SatisFIND’s parent, related, affiliate and/or associate company;
- in any court of law or any relevant party in connection with any claim or legal proceedings, legal firms and/or advisors, debt collection agencies, credit reporting agencies and/or credit providers;
- to any payment agencies including, but not limited to, financial institutions for purposes of maintaining financial records, assessing or verifying credit, and facilitating payment;
- regulatory authorities and enforcement agencies;
- third party service providers, consultants, insurers, underwriters, auditors and advisors as well as their respective agents and/or contractors on a need to know basis; and
- any actual or potential assignee, transferee or acquirer of any of SatisFIND’s business in connection with any corporate exercise.
SatisFIND does not disclose your personal data for any secondary purposes unless your consent has been previously obtained in accordance with law.
SatisFIND will not sell or license any personal data that it collects from an individual.
In situations where SatisFIND processes personal data outside reasonable expectations, SatisFIND will require your consent prior to processing.
Any personal data provided to SatisFIND may be transferred to, stored by or disclosed to an overseas recipient. For example, SatisFIND may use a server hosted overseas to store data, which may include your personal data.
Your personal data may also be processed by employees or by other third parties operating outside of the Philippines in countries like the United States of America or in the European Union, India and Singapore who work for SatisFIND, or by the representatives and employees of SatisFIND’s parent company and affiliates.
SatisFIND will take reasonable steps, in the circumstances, before your personal data is disclosed to an overseas recipient, to ensure that the overseas recipient does not breach privacy laws in relation to your personal data.
Where a suspected data breach has occurred, SatisFIND will act in accordance with its data breach response plan. In the event that SatisFIND has determined that a data breach has occurred, we will notify the National Privacy Commission and affected data subject (s) in accordance with law.
SatisFIND gives individuals the option not to identify themselves when dealing with it, where practicable. However, if you do not provide us with the personal data that we request, our ability to handle your inquiry, request, complaint or application may be diminished.
Consent and limitation in the processing of personal data
You may choose whether or not to provide your personal data, and, if already provided, you may choose to exercise your right to object, block, or remove such personal data as provided by law. If you would like to exercise your right to object, block, or remove your consent, please contact SatisFIND using the contact details below.
In this case, however, we may not be able to adequately provide you the assistance or services you requested.
When you object, block or remove your consent, SatisFIND shall no longer process your personal data, except in cases allowed or required by law.
If you would like to update, correct or access your personal data, please contact us using the contact details below.
Inquiries and Complaints
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Level 10-1 Fort Legend Tower, 31st Street & 3rd Avenue, Taguig City, Metro Manila,Philippines 1634